Saturday, May 27, 2023

SoSS #235 - S is for Steampunk



Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Yep, unlike the majority of the sisterhood, I am all about the S is for Steampunk challenge...it's a great excuse to make a big old inky mess (who doesn't love THAT??)

Also a great excuse to break out some of my fave Tim Holtz stuff...ok let's be honest...ALL of his stuff is my fave stuff!

It's been forever since I made a tag and believe it or not, I did start with a manilla tag - but then I added ink, ink, and more ink, stencil, stencil and more stencil, stamp, stamp and more stamp, maybe a few of my own fingerprints...and this is what I ended up with:



Shite I used to make this tag:
  • Manilla craft tag (Ranger)
  • Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Frayed Burlap, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick distress oxide inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Markings stencil (Tim Holtz)
  • Observations stencil and stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Inquisitive stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Coffee Stains stencil (AALL & Create)
  • Blending brushes (gifted from Sister Chelle)
  • Mini stapler (Dollarama)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great tag, so much inky layers great job (love the fingerprint remark) You have great TH stuff, me not so much mainly cause I wouldn't know what to do with it. I love the steampunk challenge even if it panics me.

JulieP said...

You totally rocked that manila tag!!! I agree that TH stuff is perfect but like Barb, it panics me. LOL! This is awesome!