Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
Edna is rocking her best tie dye look for the C is for Colourful challenge.
My colourful card started its life as a scrap journal page that I had used to clean off a stencil. I hate wasting paint, so the baby wipe I used to clean the stencil was then used to smoosh on the cardbase to create most of the background.
Next I added the big burlap background stamp (which would you believe I have never used?????) then the images and sentiment and voila...colourful card.
Umbrella man (as I call him) is my ALL TIME favourite Tim Holtz image...I have two of him, this one slightly smaller than the other.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Journal page card base (SU)
- Green, yellow, orange, blue acrylic paints (Artist's Series)
- Baby wipe
- Bit of Burlap background stamp (Market Street Stamps)
- Purely Random stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Turquoise Gem chalk ink (Versa Magic)
- Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.