Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for swinging by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Edna has decreed we support our sisters with an E for Everything PINK challenge.
Here's what I made (please be impressed that I even mixed my own special shade of pink paint just for this challenge):
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- This and That Journal page (SU)
- Red and white acrylic paint (Deco Art)
- Gel printing plate (Gel Press)
- Brayer (Speedball)
- Honeycomb / hexagon stencil
- Die cut sticker (Capitol Chic Designs)
- Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- Gold Stampin' Dazzle marker (SU)
- Ruler (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please leave some crafty love and comments for our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.