Saturday, June 1, 2024

SoSS #251 - D is for Die Cut

 

Best wishes and warmest regards snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Break out your old cuttlebug, or platinum six (or in my case both) cuz for this challenge we want to see your die cuts!

I made this card for my father in law's birthday this year using the January 2024 Let's Stamp Together kit from Scrapbook and Cards Today (yep, I am trying to make an effort to use my kits at least once!).

I die cut the envelope, the present,  the letters and the shadow for the letters. I also had a lot of fun stenciling, which I like more than die cutting...but hey it's not a stencil challenge (note for next year's challenge list).


As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Bright and beautiful - such a great card, Jo x

JulieP said...

I absolutely LOVE to die cut so this one was right up my alley. This is awesome Donna! Loving the rays.