Saturday, May 13, 2023

SoSS #234 - Y is for Yo Mama



Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Mother's Day is just around the corner for those of us in North America, so we are celebrating all things Yo Mama (interpret how you will).

My card morphed over a few hours, I was very displeased with it and it almost ended up (several times) in the recycling bin (it's only paper right??)

I kept adding to it, adding more ink, more stenciled layers, more watercolouring - meh, I am still not sure it won't end up in the bin...



Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Weathered Wood, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks (Tim Hotlz)
  • Title stencil (AALL &Create)
  • Coffee Stains stencil (AALL &Create)
  • Nocturine Versafine Clair ink (Tsukineko)
  • Winged Things stamp (Tim Holtz)
  • Sarcastic Superpower stamp set (Rubber Dance)
  • Paper piercer and mat (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
  • Mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
  • Watercolour brushes (Tim Holtz)
  • Bling (Michaels)
  • Sentiment sticker (Krissyanne Designs)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I'm hoping this doesn't find itself in the trash - I love it! Send it to me before you throw it away! Jo x

JulieP said...

Don't trash it!!! It's fabulous. I really love the "mom had me tested" sentiment. LOL!