Monday, June 26, 2023

SoSS #237 - O is for Ombre

 

Greetings and salutations snarky friends, hope that all is well in your corner of the universe.

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers where we are celebrating all things ombre.

I fully admit I full on cheated for my ombre effect - it's design paper.

And these cards are from the March 2023 Crop & Create (which I didn't make until now) so I had both a guide book and video on how to make them.

I've been so sick the past few weeks, that's about the best I could hope for was a step by step tutorial and curses but I am coming to love these teeny tiny soooooooo many piece layered die cuts! My craft pal Deena would be ever so proud!

Here are the two (very belated) Father's Day cards  I made today (I mentioned I have been sick right?? Sorry dads!)



Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White and kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Crop & Create March 2023 cardstock / design paper (Honey Bee Stamps)
  • Lovely Layers Owl die set (Honey Bee Stamps)
  • To The Wise One stamp set (Honey Bee Stamps)
  • Nocturne ink (Tsukinek)
  • White paint pen (Artistro)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

No comments: