Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
With spring arriving and Easter approaching, we are celebrating all things bunny.
This is one of my "OMG this took me ALL day to make" cards.
The bunny is from the September 2022 crop & create (which I had not used until now!!), the postcard die is from this past weekend's crop & create event and the sentiment is from a stamp and die set I found at Michael's years ago.
I watched the video from the September 2022 event to watercolour the background, the bunny and the little pill bottle.
Several things went awry in the making of this card and it almost ended up in the recycling.
But I took sooooooo long to do the watercolouring, I couldn't bear to toss it!
A few of the many things I have learned doing crop and create events - friends, it's only paper...and...it's better than horrible!
The little pill bottle, when die cutting, the die shifted, so it has an indent in it...meh...
When cutting the background piece with the postcard die, the little pill bottle die was still stuck on the cutting plate - so there's a pill bottle size hole in the background behind the bunny...meh
Shite I used to make this card:
- White and black cardstock (Recollections)
- Watercolour paper (crop & create Sept 2022 kit)
- Feel Better stamp and die set (Mama Elephant)
- Cheeky Modern Pop stamp and die set (Recollections)
- Seaside Post Wafer Dies (Concord & 9th)
- India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
- Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Gathered Twigs distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Water colour pen (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!