Greetings & salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week the lovely Chris is our host and she has declared that we are all going to get our drink on!
That means we want to see your beverage of choice on your project.
I really shopped my stash on this one, the design paper I bought back in the days of the Drunken Stampers and I think that stamp sets is one of the very first SU sets I ever bought.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Salmon & black cardstock (DCVW)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Martini design paper (Karen Foster Designs)
- Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Cheers to You stamp set (SU)
- Candied Apple distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Old Olive marker (SU)
- 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4" circle punches (SU)
- 1 1/2" circle punch (Marvy)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love & comments with the rest of the crew!