Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
We are Getting Sentimental this week - that means we want to see a sentiment as the focal point of your project.
I made a cute little ATC for my project...remember I used to make ATCs a lot?? I mean a LOT???
Well I hadn't made one in ages and was recently reminded by my crafty pal MICHELLE how much fun they are to make.
Here's what I made using the negative space of a sentiment die:
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU)
- Design paper (SU)
- Scripty Hello die (Lawn Fawn)
- Year Four stamp and die set (Lawn Fawn)
- Word Up stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to join the crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SOS BLOG
While you are there be sure to leave some crafty love and comments for the rest of the crew!