Saturday, January 9, 2021

SoSS #176 - A is for ATC


Greetings, salutations & Happy New Year snarky pals!
Hoping 2021 has only the very best of all the things in store for you!

Thanks for coming by to check out the first challenge of the year from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Edna wants you to make an ATC, that can be an Artist Trading Card, which is 3.5" x 2.5" or an Artist Trading Coin which is 2.5" across.

I am a total fanatic for the show Schitt's Creek (if you haven't watched it, you really should). Late last year I asked my very talented friend Mimi to carve me a David Rose stamp.

She captured him beautifully AND made me an "eww David" stamp to go with!

So here's what I made for the challenge using Mimi's awesome hand carved stamps:



Shite I used to make these ATCs:

  • Cardboard ATC bases cut from a granola bar box (waste not want not!)
  • Retro TV design paper of unknown origin
  • David Rose and Eww David hand carved stamps made by Mimi
  • Versamark ink
  • Black embossing powder
  • Heat embossing tool
  • Black Soot distress ink
  • Mini ink blender
  • Paper piercer & mat
  • Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my god.. I LOVE those stamps!!! (and Schitt's Creek!!! LOL). AWESOME ATC's Donna!!! Have a fantastic New Year! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

Well it was lost on me, I've never watched the show, but the carved stamps and the ATCs are fab.

JulieP said...

Everybody I know has told me I need to watch this show. I'm definitely moving it up my binging list now. This is awesome...and so is that stamp.

Lindsey said...

Mimi is crafty AND super-talented! ;) Fab stamps that you've turned into perfect ATCs. And that retro tv paper is perfection, too!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, amazing! Jo x