Saturday, January 23, 2021

SoSS #177 - G is for {ugh} Glitter!


Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Edna fo shizzle has her glitter on for this challenge!

Me on the other hand, I am opposed to glitter in most forms - it gets everywhere, doesn't stay where it should, you end up finding it for days...UGH

However, when I received an awesome glitter covered Christmas card from my cousins in Oz this year, I knew right away I was going to repurpose it for this challenge.

That's about the only type of glitter I like, the type that is already glued to paper and is unlikely to go too far.

I thought the wee reindeer looked a little loopy, so I picked out a suitable sentiment, loaded him up on another layer of glitter paper and voila.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock base (Recollections)
  • Silver glitter paper (SU)
  • Repurposed glittery cardfront
  • Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please be so kind as to share some love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love love love that sentiment. and of course your glittery X2 card. That reindeer really suits the sentiment. Fab. job. on Glitter.

Helen said...

LOVE your glittery reindeer Donna!!! And of course, that snarky sentiment! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Loving this so much! I much prefer glitter card too, but happened to have some red glitter from an attempt at making Dorothy's shoes a long while ago. Great card and a fabulous sentiment, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Way to upcycle that card front, it's perfect! Love the sentiment you paired with it too! LOL!

JulieP said...

Way to go with repurposing! I never would have known. Very cute and I agree, I prefer my glitter to already be adhered. ha!

Michelle N. said...

Fabulous way to repurpose that card! And I think the reindeer is cute!

Lindsey said...

That reindeer is perfection! I'm with you, I like glitter that stays where it's supposed to.