Greetings and salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
We don't know about you - but with the strange state of the world - we could sure use a strong cuppa jo and we hope you will join us!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Coffee and Friends design paper (Echo Park)
- Coffee and Friends frames and tags (Echo Park)
- Coffee and Friends element stickers (Echo Park)
- White paint pen (Artistro)
- Twine (The Twinery)
- Sequins (Joanns)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!