Monday, May 18, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #31 - Wreathed in Christmas Smiles - Part II


I am on a Christmas crafty roll today.

Here is a second card I made for the Wreathed in Christmas Smiles challenge at Christmas Kickstart.

Also made using the Winter Farmhouse collection by Simple Stories.
Design credit to Jeanne Jachna as seen HERE.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock base (Recollections)
  • Winter Farmhouse design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Winter Farmhouse bits & pieces (Simple Stories)
  • Winter Farmhouse combo cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
  • Winter Farmhouse chipboard stickers (Simple Stories)
As noted above, I created this card for the Wreathed in Christmas Smiles challenge at Christmas Kickstart.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! The colours and design are gorgeous, Donna! I can tell you had heaps of fun with this! Thanks for joining Robyn and I for this one, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I love this one too! It really is warm and cozy looking.

Robyn Oliver said...

Another great card with those love country feel elements Donna, thanks again for sharing with Christmas Kickstart, Robyn