Greetings & salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
The lovely and talented MIMI is our host this week and our theme is "Stuck on You."
That means we want to see stickers somewhere on your project...yay stickers...we all have loads of those in our stash don't we??? OK well...I do!
I have been on a roll making some winter / Christmas cards with the Simple Stories "Winter Farmhouse" collection using some amazing cards by Jeanne Jachna as my inspiration.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock base (Recollections)
- Winter Farmhouse design paper (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse bits & pieces (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse combo cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse chipboard stickers (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse enamel dots (Simple Stories)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!