Cold & rainy, stuck indoors...seems like a good excuse to get crafty (that and we've been under quarantine, isolation, working remotely or whatever you want to call it for 10 weeks now).
Unlike some of my smarter crafty friends, I am not on top of making Christmas cards all year round...so challenges like Christmas Kickstart remind me get a move on.
I was excited for the theme of the Wreathed in Christmas Smiles challenge as I have a number of Christmas collections that have wreaths in them....YAY!!!
Here's what I made for the challenge using the Winter Farmhouse Collection from Simple Stories:
Credit for the design of this card goes to Jeanne Jachna, I used her cards found HERE as a template for my own.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock base (Recollections)
- Winter Farmhouse design paper (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse bits & pieces (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse combo cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
- Winter Farmhouse chipboard stickers (Simple Stories)
As noted above, I created this card for the Wreathed in Christmas Smiles challenge at Christmas Kickstart.