Saturday, May 16, 2020

SoSS #160 - Y is for Yellow


Greetings & salutations snarky pals.

Edna is looking like the "belle" of the ball (see what I did there??)  in yellow.

For me, yellow is one of the toughest crafty colours to work with, it's just not my favourite.

I made a snarky card that is a representation of my COVID self...just more sweatpants and less tutu, but I would totally wear a tutu every day if I had one!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Yellow design paper (Close to My Heart)
  • Small heart punch (SU)
  • Paper doll (Tim Holtz)
  • Big Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS Blog.

While you are there, please share some crafty love & comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

Stay safe & be well!


6 comments:

Helen said...

LOL Donna! I would wear a tutu too everyday if I could! LOVE your card and your little girl!!! And that sentiment is spot on!! Awesome!! ((HUGS)) Helen

JulieP said...

Like I said before, you must be spying on me. I may not don a tutu but I am horribly guilty of your sentiment...even pre Covid. Ha! This is fabulous. Love that little girl's spirit.

Barbara Godden said...

This is awesome Donna, love that little girl with the tutu (omg I'm slow this morning, had to go back to get the reference) duh. Great card design and sentment, my attire is pj pants and a t-shirt soon to be pj shorts and a t-shirt when we get summer.

Dotty Jo said...

This made me laugh so much! It's kinda true, Jo x

Lindsey said...

She totally reminds me of you, Donna! Fantastic card, and even in yellow, couldn't be more perfect.

Rosmarie said...

Yellow isn't really my favourite colour either! - You really nailed the challenge with that "tutu girl" and the fabulous sentiment!