Saturday, September 17, 2022

SoSS #218 K is for Kraft


Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Edna has got her kraft on for this one, and she'd love for you to play along! That means we want to see kraft somewhere on your project!

I love love love love kraft cardstock - it gives a retro vibe and helps really POP any colours.

I used one of my all time fave snarky stamp sets by our very own SISTER CHRIS (one of two she created!!) called "SOME SNARK."

I was also inspired by the super awesome retro-vibing ATC's created by SISTER BARB on the A Tiny Craft {ATC} BLOG


SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
  • Kraft and white cardstock (Recollections)
  • Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
  • Retro People ATC Ephemera (Stamplorations)
  • Some Snark stamp set (Chris Dring Designs)
  • India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
  • Paper crimper (Fiskars)
  • Rambunctious Red marker (Bic)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along. You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! This is fab, Jo x

JulieP said...

I love this saying and this card!!! I wish I had a dollar for every one of those calls I get...and don't answer. Fabulous!