Thursday, September 15, 2022

A Tiny Craft {ATC} Challenge #13 - Snarky

Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

The A TINY CRAFT {ATC} team are back with a new challenge, our theme for this month is Snarky.

You know I love me some snark!!

Here's the ATC I made:


Shite I used to make this ATC:
  • Cardboard ATC base (upcycled cereal box)
  • Retro People ATC Ephemera (Stamplorations)
  • All The Dots design paper (Lawn Fawn)
  • Washi tape (Dollar Tree)
  • Sentiment Sticker (Krissyanne Designs)
As always we would love for you to play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the A TINY CRAFT {ATC} BLOG

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the team and say hello to our newest team member HELEN.

1 comment:

Helen said...

LOVE that dude Donna, and his snarky saying! That washi is awesome too! And thanks for having me on the team! ((HUGS)) Helen