Saturday, October 1, 2022

SoSS #219 - D is for Drunk




Greetings and salutations snarky friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Edna looks ready to get her drunk on - and she'd love for you to join the partay!

I used my "go to" stamp set for drinky related cards, a good ole wood mounted SU set (Cheers to You).

My beer drinkin' uncle will be visiting this weekend and as it happens his birthday is on Monday - sooooooooo this kinda works. 

To be honest I don't think this is the first birthday card I have made for him with this particular beer stamp...but I don't think he will remember LMAO


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Cheers to You stamp set (Stampin Up)
  • Big Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
  • Jasmine marker (Spectrum Noir)
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

perfection with that snarky sentiment sticker ... and isn't it fun to make the perfect card for the people in your life ... thanks so much for letting me join the snarky fun.

JulieP said...

If you served him a few before giving him the card he definitely won't remember. LOL!!! Love this and how perfect that it's already found a home.