Saturday, February 5, 2022

SoSS #203 - J is for Judgemental


Greetings and salutations snraky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Is it just me or is Edna looking a bit...well...judgey???
She has good reason to - it's the theme of the challenge...that's right friends - break out your favoiurite judge-y pants for the J is for Judegmental challenge!

I **may** have bought a new Tim Holtz stamp set recently, specifically for this challenge, I love the raised eyebrow fella - he reminds me of my judge-y self!


SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
  • Kraft and blue cardstock (Recollections)
  • Menagerie paper stash (Tim Holtz)
  • Inquisitive stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Speckled Egg distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Paper piercer and mat (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

 

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hilarious and very stylish! Love it! Jo x

Chris Dring said...

He's my favorite of the all the gents in that stamp set too! I love the subtle bullseye behind the dude, which really looks cool with the striped paper.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I love that you bought a new stamp set. LOL Great card and I love the sentiment. The raised eye is awesome

JulieP said...

Yay for reminding me that women are not the only judgey ones. LOL!!! Great card!

Cathy said...

Great card, love the gent and his raised eyebrow and the sentiment is awesome! Cathy x

Tee said...

Love this fun card design and sentiment!