Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A Tiny Craft - Challenge #6 - NBUS

Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the design team of A TINY CRAFT.

We took a bit of a break over the holidays and new year - but we are back and creating and hope you will join us and play along!

Our theme for this challenge is NBUS (never been used stuff).

Don't know about you - but I have LOTS of **ahem** collected and never used stuff in my craft room.

For this challenge I used two new things!! The first one is the design paper from the Going Places collection from Simple Stories, the second one is The Journey stamp and die set from Tim Holtz which I picked up at least a year ago and have never used.

It's hard to see under the burlap background stamp, but I used the globe stamp to create passport stamps in the background, maybe if you close one eye and squint with the other you might be able to see them lol.


SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS ATC:
  • Cardboard ATC base
  • Going Places design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Bit of Burlap background stamp (Market Street Stamps)
  • Frayed Burlap distress paint and ink (Tim Holtz)
  • The Journey stamp and die set (Tim Holtz)
  • Deep Ocean Lobster die (Memory Box)
  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations cardstock (SU)
  • Sanding block (SU)
Amazing how many supplies you can use in a 3.5" x 2.5" space huh??

I made a set of these ATCs for the Stamplicity monthly ATC swap for February - the theme is travel - and I am totally wishing for summer and wishing I was on the Canadian east coast...

We would love for you to play along with us, you can find all the details for the challenge on the A TINY CRAFT BLOG.

While you are there, please share some cratfy love and comments with the rest of the design team.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I think you are hoping to be "down East" in the summer. Great atc and all the techniques you used. Fab. job.

Chris Dring said...

That really IS a whole lot of stuff piled onto this fabulous ATC!

Tee said...

I love your enjoy the journey ATC, with the fun lobster and background!