Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for coming by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Edna looks like she is revving up for a naughty holiday season and she'd like you to do the same with the N is for Naughty challenge.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White card base & cardstock (Recollections)
- Red cardstock (Recollections)
- Christmas design paper (Recollections)
- Gingerbread stamp set (Graphicat Designs)
- Black Soot distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Tiki Hot Tan, Ramobuntious Red and Tuxedo Black markers (Bic)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!