Tuesday, November 9, 2021

SHopping Our Stash #458 - Tic Tac Toe


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew.

We have a tic tac toe challenge for you this time around based on the image below.


I went with the diagonal line of Thank You / Stamps Over 3 Years Old and Leaves.

Lovely as a Tree has always been one of my fave stamp sets from SU and I think it's one of the oldest sets I own - it's still wood mounted!!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White and kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Lovely as a Tree stamp set (SU)
  • Iced Spruce and Frayed Burlap distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Woodland embossing folder (SU)
  • Jute string (Tim Holtz)
  • Accent and Phrase sentiment sticker (Pebbles Inc.)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i love that we both did the same combination from the board and went in completely different directions... that is the greatest joy of challenges to me! what a beautiful card, missus!

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely as a tree has to be one of the best sets, I need to dig mine out, and I mean that literally lol. Love the embossing it adds a lot of interest to a beautiful card.

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! So many people have and love this set - I had to see if I could find out how old it is... looks like it goes back to at least 2003! You used it beautifully.

Chris Dring said...

Wow Donna, this is all kinds of gorgeous! Love the added subtle texture with the embossing folder!