Saturday, October 30, 2021

SoSS #197 - is for Rude

 

Greetings and salutation snarky friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

This challenge could also be the Donna challenge, I have been called this (and much worse) many a time.

Me....rude....really??? Pfffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt, I have a toque that says I am an effing delight (see below) so I don't know what these people are on about....read the toque people, read the toque!!!  


Super cheers to my cool pal Char at Mulberry Street Craft Co. for making me this incredibly accurate toque! She really makes the coolest stuff!!!

OK back to the challenge...R is for Rude...


I had a lot of fun making this one. 
I think paper piecing might be my crafty jam.
I started with the coffee mug image, then did the background burlap overtop, then paper pieced the coffee inside the mug, the mug, the handle and the rim of the mug all separately...drew the border...added the rude sentiment and voila!

Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Black Soot, Ground Espresso and Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Fresh Brewed Blueprint stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Bit of Burlap background stamp (Market Street Stamps)
  • Colour Study paper pad (Vicki Boutin)
  • Small Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • Ruler (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty (or rude and snarky) comments and love with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Both the hat and the headwear are looking fabulous, Donna! You make my snarky heart full and happy, Jo x

Helen said...

LOVE the card, that coffee mug is awesome! ... and of course that touque!!! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Jen W. said...

Your toque is amazing and I would wear one with pride! It would go well with my Fucking Hooray shirts. :) That sentiment is amazing and is going to have to be added to my collection immediately. Also I too ama fan of paper piecing. I used to paper piece everything back when I was afraid of colouring things. :) Thanks for having me as guest designer this week!

JulieP said...

Well, dummy that I am, I had to google toque. New word for me. Thank you for enlightening me. LOL!!! Your sentiment goes so well with the coffee image!

Lindsey said...

Your toque is fabulous, as is your card! (Poor Julie, such an American... :D)