Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.
Our challenge for you is W is for Watercolour.
I made a watercolour background with distress inks and overlaid it with a stencil watercoloured with yet another distress ink.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Mixed media paper (SU)
- Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Paint brush (Dollarama)
- Color Study embellishments (Vicki Boutin)
- Color Study stencil (Vicki Boutin)
- Sentiment stickers (Krissyanne Designs)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!