Saturday, June 26, 2021

Keeping It Neutral with Jingle Belles


I am on a Christmas card making roll this week!
I may have mentioned before that I REALLY like making Christmas cards.
Not so much for my crafty pal MICHELLE who was lovely enough to gift me a bag of Christmas themed stuff (yay!).

When I saw that the new challenge at JINGLE BELLES is Neutral Noel, I knew that some of the papers and embellishments would be perfect!

Here are the two (mostly) neutral cards I made:


Shite I used to make this card:
  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • Lost and Found Christmas design paper (My Mind's Eye)
  • Lost and Found Christmas brads (My Mind's Eye)
  • Lost and Found Christmas accessory sheet (My Mind's Eye)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
Then I made this card, it was in the bag of Christmas stuff, but I have no idea where it came from or who made it (lemme know if you recognize it!).


As noted at the beginning of this post, I made these cards for the JINGLE BELLES Neutral Noel challenge.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think the summer is the most fun time to make Christmas cards. The first card - gorgeous! Red is my go-to neutral, so it certainly works for me! The second one is a little less neutral, perhaps, but the combination of elements is so pretty.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, these are so fun and festive! well done going (MOSTLY lol!) Neutral Noel with us at JINGLE BELLES! :) :) :)

ElizStewart said...

Donna... absolutely the simple elegance of this neutral Christmas card!

SmilynStef said...

love them both ... so very glad you joined our Neutral Noel at Jingle Belles.