Greetings and salutations krafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers K IS FOR KRAFT-Y.
That means we want to see some representation of kraft on your project.
I used krafty cardstock as my cardbase and layer (not that you can see much of it under the texture paste - but it is there).
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Watermelon Sour and Grape Sour texture pastes (Vicki Boutin, Color Study)
- Fresh Stencil (Vicki Boutin, Colour Study)
- Big Talk Snarky sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there please share some krafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!