Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
The lovely and talented MIMI is our host this week and she has chosen a TIC-TAC-TOE theme for the challenge.
That means we want to see the following inspiration board reflected in your project:
I went diagonal from the bottom ,left corner with neutrals, stamp over 5 years old and kraft and created this card:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Whip Cream ink (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Christmas Memories stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Small Talk Occasions sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- White paint pen (Artistro)
- Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!