Greetings & salutations snarky friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
We are working our way through the alphabet (in no particular order) as we crawl towards the end of the year...this time around P is for Penguin.
I think I only have one penguin stamp...so it was easy for me to decide what to use...LOL
Why do I only have one penguin stamp? I like penguins...and of course the only penguin stamp I have is kinda, well, cranky?
My sisters will be so impressed!! I actually coloured something, well kinda, I used a water brush and distress inks to colour in the penguin and give him a wee patch of ice to stand on (that's what that blue bit is supposed to be).
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Christmas paper pack (Recollections)
- Holiday Grumplings stamp set (Taylored Expressions)
- Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Mermaid Lagoon, Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- 1 3/4" circle punch (SU)
- Tag Collection die (Tim Holtz)
- Red jute cord (Dollarama)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.