Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Shopping Our Stash # 397 - Stencil Me This


Greetings and salutations crafty pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

Yours truly is our host this week and I have picked stencils as our theme.

I chose to use my stencil a bit differently, rather than using the stencil pattern to create a background, I used the stencil itself, to do that I inked up the stencil and pressed that on my cardstock to create the background.


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Burlap stencil (Tim Holtz)
  • Perfect Blend stamp set (SU)
  • Fresh Brewed stamp set (Tim Holtz)
  • Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed & Ground Espresso distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Water brush (Tim Holtz)
  • Water spritzer (SU)
  • Tim Hortons cup
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

I love this, Donna! The colors are fabulous and your combination of stencils and stamps is dead on point. You could have used this for last fortnight's challenge, too. Great, great job!
Hugz,
Chana

PS. Thanks for the awesome ATC. I have yet to get mine done!

Lindsey said...

So artsy and awesome! I have the same stencil, and I've never made it look this good!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulously arty card, donna! I love thaty stencil background, Jo x

Margaret said...

Gotta love a coffee card! The beans make the perfect embellishment!! I love your idea of inking the stencil! I have several stencils in my stash, but rarely used them until recently!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love, love the coffee mug and inking the stencil is a great idea, love the pattern on this one.
The little coffee beans are just the cutest detail.
XO