Friday, June 14, 2019

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

Taking some time off work this week has allowed me to enjoy the sunshine AND spend some time in my craft room!

With father's day this weekend, I wanted to focus on some masculine cards, which, let's be honest, I hardly ever do, but I love them when I make them!

This first one I made specifically for a special three year old dude in my life.
I love to send him and his sister random cards in the mail.
Who doesn't love to get happy mail right??





This one is my father's day template card for 2019.




For both of these cards I was able "shop my stash" and use some design papers and stickers from a card kit that I've had for more than a few years featuring the MAX collection by Bella BLVD.

Shite I used to make these cards:

  • Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (Fireworks)
  • "Max" design paper & stickers (Bella BLVD)
  • Ground Espresso, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Smokey Slate ink (SU)
  • Masculine Graphic Tee stamp & die set (My Favourite Things)
  • 1 3/8" circle punch (SU)
I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

Cards 4 Guys Challenge #221 - Father's Day - DT / GDT

Watercooler Wednesdays: WWC225 - Donna's All About Occasions


4 comments:

Karen Brown said...

Your customized tee cards are very fun! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Michelle W said...

Two great cards and a very clever fathers day card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Sian said...

Great cards, and brilliant use of the patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

Julie B said...

Two fun masculine cards, love the cute Ts.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)