Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.
SISTER CHRIS is our host this week and our theme is M is for Menopause
Edna's come up with the perfect solution for her "personal summers."
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Masculine Graphic T stamp set (My Favourite Things)
- Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers & Picked Raspberry distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Fine tip Sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!