Greetings & salutations crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
This week Mimi is our host and she has chosen this inspiration quote to base your project on:
Here's the tag I made:
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Manilla craft tag (Ranger)
- Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Broken China distress paint (Tim Holtz)
- White acrylic paint (DecoArt)
- Scallop stencil (Colorbox)
- Bubble stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Versamark ink
- Black embossing powder (Recollections)
- Heat gun (Marvy)
- Fine tip Sharpie
- Pearl stickers (Michaels)
- Pondering Midge stamp (Riley & Co)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Pencil eraser
As always we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew!!