Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #373 - Smooshing Technique


Greetings crafty friends!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

CHRIS is our host this week and she has picked the Smooshing Technique as our theme for the week

I had no idea what the Smooshing Technique was all about until this challenge, I looked at a few samples, watched a few tutorials...and I really really like it!!

Some ink, a piece of acetate, some sprinkles of water and Bob's yer uncle!

Here is one of the tutorial's that I watched on YOUTUBE

I will be honest, this is my second attempt, I used WAY too much ink and WAY too much water on my first try, but it was super fun to experiment.

I also got to ink up my new Concord & 9th Bitty Burst turnabout stamp set which I picked up this summer on my visit to Winnipeg...it is super awesome to have friends in other provinces who work in crafty stores!!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Pixie Pink cardstock (SU)
  • Bitty Burst Turnabout stamp set (Condord & 9th)
  • Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry & Peacock Feathers distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Acetate
  • Water spritzer (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

No comments: