Saturday, September 22, 2018

SoSS #119 - M is for Monster


Greetings and salutations snarky pals!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit with EDNA & THE SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

With Halloween quickly approaching (YAY!!) our next few challenges will have spooky themes, starting with M is for Monster.

In an ongoing effort to use some of the many accumulated card kits I have, I went back to a May 2014 kit (yep really) for this one.

Super happy I was able to use up some scraps from the kit design paper using punches and dies. I knew I kept all those little pieces for a reason (UGH).



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Be Different design paper, ephemera pack & ticket roll (Fancy Pants)
  • Polariod die (Paper Smooches)
  • Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • Large & small heart punches (SU)
  • 1 3/4 circle & 1 1/4 circle punches

As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some love and comments with our reigning queen of snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

No comments: