Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Shopping Our Stash # 372 - Welcome Home


Greetings crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

This week our host is Mimi with a theme compliment of Deena

Our theme this week is Welcome Home...that means we want to see something on your project using items that represent where you live (or maybe where you come from).

I live in wine country in Southern Ontario, however, not only do I NOT drink wine...I also have zero wine themed crafting supplies, so I went with a broader theme of being Canadian.

My parents left England in 1967, right after they got married, mum was 19 and dad was 21. They came to Canada with nearly nothing...and never left. I can't even imagine leaving my home, leaving everyone and everything I knew behind. It's amazing to me and I am ever so grateful that they did!



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Red cardstock (Recollections)
  • Maple leaf punch (EK Success)
  • Healthy Vibes stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Sentiment stamps (Studio G)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some love and comments with the rest of the crew.

No comments: