Greetings crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
We are fed up waiting for spring to arrive, so we are 'headed to the beach' and we'd love you to join us!!
I made a 7x9" canvas for the challenge.
This is the third time I have painted this particular canvas.
I like to get my money's worth from things I buy at the dollar store!!
Just kidding...I painted a few canvases for Christmas that turned out TERRIBLY so I painted over them all to cover what I had done...and then I did this with one of them:
This was really messy and fun to make!
Shite I used to make this canvas:
- Canvas (Dollarama)
- Menagerie paper stash (Tim Holtz)
- Found Relatives - Occasions (Tim Holtz)
- Pool acrylic paint (Martha Stewart)
- Frayed Burlap distress paint (Tim Holtz)
- Shore Thoughts stickers (EK Success)
- Burlap and Bubbles stencils (Tim Holtz)
- Gauze tape
- Peacock Feathers distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Water spritzer (SU)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Scrabble tiles
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and head to the beach with us!!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!