Saturday, March 10, 2018

SoSS #105 - Z is for Zig Zag


Edna is a fan of chevron, or the more commonly known - zig zag!

This week the sisterhood are zigging and zagging all over the place!

Be sure to check out all the awesome projects over on the SoSS BLOG

I knew the sentiment and image I wanted to use for my card, then went off in search of zig zag design paper, turns out, I have a whole whack of it....who knew??

I tried to create a zig zag faux stitched border, but it went a bit wonky round the corners.



Shite I used to create this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Happy Campers design paper (We R Memory Keepers)
  • Walter stamp (Riley & Co.)
  • Say It Like It Is stamp set (Dylusions)
  • Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Early Espresso marker (SU)
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)

As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG

While you are there, don't forget to leave some loves and comments for my sisters and our reigning queen.

6 comments:

Majo said...

This is so funny, great job, Sistah ♥

Barbara Godden said...

I know what you mean, I went searching too and found two whole paper pads (unused) what a hoarder. Fabulous image awesome sentiment, fantastic card!!!

Lindsey said...

It seems every paper pad I own has zigzag/chevron paper! Did I use up any of it? Of course not? @_@ I love the way you used yours for the background of this fun card!

Chris Dring said...

Wonky and snarky and zigzag-y! Love it!

Jane Willis said...

I thought that was real stitching at first - my sewing machine always goes wonky in the corners so I reckon you nailed it!
Jane

Carol said...

Great card the faux stitching is awesome xx