Thanks for coming by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week's challenge theme is pretty straightforward - we wanna see some stencils on your projects!
I used a stencil and texture paste (and a few too many spray inks) to make this ATC
Shite I used to make this ATC
- Cardboard ATC base
- Purple acrylic paint (Martha Stewart)
- Texture paste (Ranger)
- Bubble stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Vibrant Turquoise, Fresh Lime, After Midnight ink sprays (Dylusions)
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder (Recollections)
- Heat gun
- diy clear stamp set - date (Simple Stories)
- Song Writers stamp set (Sassafras)
- Sisters at Heart stamp set (Laugh Out Loud, Hampton Arts)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!