Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
Easter is quickly approaching, so we'd like you to hop along the bunny trail and show us your Easter projects
I painted an Easter ATC for the challenge and I even added a wee cottontail on the bunny.
Shite I used to make this ATC:
- Cardboard ATC base
- Spun Sugar distress paint (Tim Holtz)
- Scottish Highlands, Purple Yam and Pool satin acrylic paints (Martha Stewart)
- Bubble and burlap stencils (Tim Holtz)
- Bunny die (Impression Obsession)
- Early Espresso core-dinations cardstock (SU)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Bling (Michaels)
- Small Talk Occasions sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Cotton ball
As always, we would love for you to play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!