Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week we'd like you to spice up your life
That means we want to see a project somehow inspired by one of the spice girls.
You know...baby spice, ginger spice, scary spice, posh spice or sporty spice.
I went with scary spice. Any excuse to make a Halloween themed card in August!!
I saw THESE cards on pinterest and thought they were super cute, goodness knows I have enough washi tape!
Here's my take on the washi tape mummy cards:
Shite I used to make these cards:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Haunted Manor design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
- Small Talk Occasions stickers (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Spooky Town brads (Doodlebug Designs)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Basic Black marker (SU)
- Marker spritzer (SU)
- Washi tape
- Googly eyes
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
Whilst you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew.