Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #316 - Chillaxing & Relaxin

Greetings friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Did you know that August 15th is National Relaxation Day? Neither did I!

For this challenge we would like you to show us how you chillax!

For me, it would be sitting in my backyard around the campfire with an extra large steeped tea from Tim Hortons (I know, super Canadian right???)

I used a Tim Hortons cup on my card, obviously the first way is the die cut for the cup, the second way was to dip the bottom of it in ink to make the circle tea stains. I also cut up the sleeve on the tea to make a smaller version for my card.

Note to self - this is not the best of ideas while you are still drinking said tea...your hands end up all inky when you forget you inked up the bottom of the cup!!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Early Espresso cardstock and ink (SU)
  • Tim Hortons cup and sleeve
  • Maple leaf punch (Martha Stewart)
  • Fired Brick distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Slang Gang stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
  • Pencil eraser
As always, we would love for you to grab your favourite cuppa and show us how YOU chillax!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I can almost see you chillaxin' in your back yard. Fabulous card and awesome cup.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is BRILLIANT!!! <3

Mimi said...

Haha, great! I declare you winner for ingenuity... this is awesome! (And I'm thinking I should be sad that I have never heard of Tim Horton's...)