Saturday, August 5, 2017

SoSS #90 - M is for Mink


Greetings friends!!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the newest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

As you can see, Edna has donned her finest mink for this challenge and she wants you to do the same.

That means we need to see a furry critter somewhere on your project this time around.

I am hoping that cows do indeed have fur...the verdict is out on that one...I googled "do cows have fur" and was more confused than when I started, so for the purpose of this challenge we are all going to assume that cows do in fact have fur...OK????


I went more cutesie than snarky on this one...but I guess I could add some inside snark inside later on.

I hate colouring, so I chose the cow mostly based on the fact that I could leave it black and white. I didn't want to bugger it up by attempting to colour the nose, so I stamped it again on pink cardstock and paper pieced it. 

Yes, I hate colouring THAT much!!

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Pink cardstock (Recollections)
  • Gumball Green cardstock (SU)
  • Sunday Afternoon mat pack (DCWV)
  • Chubby Chums stamp set (Paper Smooches)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Polaroid die (Paper Smooches)
  • Paper piercer and mat (SU)
  • Fine tip sharpie
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS BLOG.

While you are there please share some loves with our reigning queen of snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Highland cows are just huge fuzzballs, so it works for me! Jo x

Lindsey said...

Wow, you really DO hate colouring that much! Not into the whole colouring-books-for-adult-relaxation, huh? :P This is definitely a cute moo card! I think whether say a cow has fur is entirely up to personal opinion. ;)

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card, I really giggled when you said about paper piecing the cow's nose cause you don't like to colour. lol. I rode a cow once but don't remember if it had fur but I think they do very short "hair"




Lynne Mizera said...

OH how you always make me laugh out loud Sistaaah! This time it was your confession that you chose the cow for the black and white-ness of the animal because you HATE TO COLOR...ha! Ha! I am still laughing...

Jane Willis said...

You must be a really dedicated colouring-avoider to do paper piecing instead (as a paper piecing avoider myself I know which I'd rather do!). Fab card and it would definitely lend itself to some inner snark
Jane

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

You are too funny about not colouring. Great paper piecing though.

Mimi said...

Wow, had no idea you hated coloring! Well, your cards never miss out-- you are talented at assembling! Yes: cows have fur... All mammals have "fur", right? Even us humans. Ha! Call it what you want. Cute card!