Monday, January 8, 2024

Jingle Belles - Wrap it Up

 


It's the most wonderful time of the year!! Time to get a head start on 2024 holiday and Christmas cards!!!

The lovely ladies of Jingle Belles are encouraging us to use some wrapping paper or tags on a project.

We  (I) make our own gift labels every year, cuz let's face it, I have a LOT of Christmas paper.

Here's a label that was on one of my gifts this year (actually a recycled tag from last year!!)


And here are the two cards I made using that same paper (and Sharpie) featuring a few dancing characters sent to me by my awesome crafty pal Deena. She is so awesome she even put them together for me. I love the little dancing / swinging legs, but I loathe all the tiny pieces!!!




Entering these cards for JINGLE BELLES - WRAP IT UP

As my lovely crafty pal Jo pointed our, there is a wee bit of gold in each card, the star on the tree and the belt buckle on Santa, I am also entering these into the CHRISTMAS KICKSTART CHALLENGE #82 - THE MIDAS TOUCH

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love both cards, Donna! I especially like that you have a swinging Santa! Ha ha ha! Thanks for playing along with Linda and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Perfect touches of gold, Donna!! And I hear you about those fiddly little bits but your made some darling die cuts with their swinging legs!! So glad you shared at Christmas Kickstart!! Linda the Elf

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... that is one rockin' crafty friend to share those adorable little characters (I don't do lots of little futzy bits either) ... so very glad you joined our first prompt of 2024 at Jingle Belles.

Lorraine said...

Oh wow! Those are absolutely adorable.

Tracy said...

Such adorable cards - i love the Santa and the snowman and those backgrounds!

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow, these are outstanding, I love the layers of giftwrap (& the cool outlines) and boy that Deena is sweet to do the assembly on those sweet dancers! Well done you, off to a great start on 2024's cards already; so pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun!