Sunday, January 7, 2024

Snippets Playground #471 - Celebration Theme

Happy happy happy new year!

With a variety of birthdays on the horizon this month AND a fold it club llama die that I had yet to try out, need to replenish my stash of birthday cards!

Seriously, how cute it this llama die...I adore these shaped card dies from Stamps of Life!

You probably need more than two llamas to be considered a herd or a flock, but I am off to a good start!

Entering these cards into the "Celebration Theme" challenge at Snippets Playground as I used different colour paper scraps (snippets) for the reins, blanket and wee flowers.





3 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Donna

These llama birthday cards are SO delightful.

Thanks for sharing these at the Snippets Playground. Hope you'll join us up in the (virtual) treehouse for a little celebration. I've got some grog hidden in my satchel! xxx

Kate said...

Very cute Donna! How did you stop at just 2! Love the colours you've chosen - very festive! Hugs, Kate!

Di said...

Oh how sweet Donna! I would love to spend time with llamas, their eye and huge eyelashes are fascinating. The colour you used are perfect!

Hugs
Di xx