Saturday, August 6, 2022

Shopping Our Stash #476 - She Sells Seashells


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

It's been a hot minute since I had a chance to play along with Shopping Our Stash - I couldn't resist this one...

(and nope, I can't say that 5 times fast)

Being near the ocean is my happy place (bring on October!!!) and I knew I wanted to use one of my favourite collections - Monterey Bay from PhotoPlay.

Here are the three cards I made for the challenge:




Shite  I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Monterey Bay design paper, cardstock ephemera and element stickers (PhotoPlay)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love those sweet little Otters ... what fun cards ... thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.

AlisonC said...

A great take on the Challenge. The mix and match papers give a real nautical theme with those cute creatures. Thanks for Shopping our Stash with us this time.

dj said...

Ahoy matey!! These critters are darling!! Love the punny sentimentss as well. Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you found some time to play along with us again over at SOS!!