As you may know, we lost a dear friend and team member last month.
Our lovely, kind, wonderful and amazing Lindsey.
Our ATC's for this challenge are an ode to Lindsey - we would love for you to play along and find something that inpires you on Lindsey's blog.
I used her last project as my inspiration, you can see it HERE or on the Stamp n Scrap Canada blog HERE
Lindsey was the Queen of CAS, cuteness, ink blending and puns...I tried my best to reflect that in my little ATC.
Shite I used to make this card:
- Cardboard ATC base
- Prickly Pear stamp and die set (CTMH)
- Slang Gang stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- India Black Ink (Hero Arts)
- Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Ink blending brushes
- Fandango Pink, Forest Green, Stone Grey and Yellow Blaze markers (Bic)
We hope you will play along with us to honour and pay homage to our friend and teammate Lindsey.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the A TINY CRAFT BLOG.