Monday, July 25, 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - #64 - Show Us Your Snowfolk

I am on a Christmas card making roll...it's a good distraction, which is something I need in this moment.

Did you know that my snarky sister Jo has her very own Christmas challenge blog?

It's awesome and you should totally check it out and play along.


The current challenge is Show Us Your Snowfolk so I knew right away what stamp I wanted to use...my go to all time favourite Tim Holtz sketchy snowman.


Not sure if you can tell in the picture, but I stamped the image on the card base, then on a separate piece which I watercoloured and popped up on foam tape.

Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Snowman Blueprint stamp and die set (Tim Holtz)
  • India Ink Black ink (Hero Arts)
  • Frayed Burlap, Candied Apple, Lucky Clover, Black Soot and Carved Pumpkin distress inks (Tim Holtz)
  • Watercolour brush
Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Soooooooooo good to see you playing at Christmas Kickstart, Donna. And I'm wondering why I've never bought this image as it's a fun one - especially when it's popped up like this. Love it! Big hugs, Jo x

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love that snowman!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Christmas Kickstart!
Helen x (Guest Elf)