Monday, July 25, 2022

Jingle Belles - Bling It On

Greetings and salutations crafty friends.

I am trying to make the most of my Christmas in July mojo while it lasts.

I was inspired by the Bling it On challenge at Jingle Belles (who by the way celebrate Christmas ALL YEAR LONG!!).

I got a super fab die from my crafty and lovely pal Deena and thought this would be the prefect challenge to break it in with some shiny metallic papers (which are a bit of a pain in the buttocks to photograph).

I also used black and white shimmer cardstock to up the bling factor - you can't tell in the picture, but I promise it's there :)



Shite I used to make these cards:
  • Black and White shimmer cardstock (Rcollections)
  • Metallic papers (gold, red and green) (Recollections)
  • Peace on Earth die (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Challenges entered:

3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

These are so elegant - I like the ones with the borders the best. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

CAS. Beautiful set of card... the sentiment die is perfect using the metallic colors, they are all pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles. We Welcome you to your first challenge at Double Trouble and hope you will come back for future fun challenges and play along with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

Melanie Hungerford said...

How gorgeous! I really love the one with no border, just so clean and beautifully simple! Thanks for joining our challenge at Double Trouble.