Greetings, salutations & happy new year snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the first challenge of the year from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers! We are kicking off the year with I is for Ink.
That means we want to see lots of ink on your project - show us your favourite inky techniques!
I did some ink blending to create a background and then used more ink through a stencil to create a pattern on top.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Bubble stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Moonlight White archival ink (Tsukneko)
- Mini Ink Blender (Tim Holtz)
- Die cut image sticker (Capitol Chic Designs)
- Sentiment sticker (Krissyanne Designs)
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along. You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!
I'd also like to enter the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash for the "Something Starting with S" challenge (stencil).
Just Us Girls for Trend Week #614 - Inked or Sprayed Backgrounds.
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Stencils