Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #444 - I Made This For You Mom!

 

Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

Mother's Day is quickly approaching, so we want to see what you are making for Mom (or Mum or Grandma).

I shopped my stash for some long since retired SU design papers that I have been **ahem** collecting.

This is the first time I have used a design paper in an insert card, I kinda like it!



Shite I used to make these cards:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Cricut Joy (to cut and draw images / text)
  • Design paper (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Three lovely cards, you are having a lot of fun designing with your new toy.

Chana Malkah said...

Wow, Donna, you were busy! The cards are beautiful! The designer paper works great! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Way to go, Donna, you really created some beautiful cards here, love the DSP you used, it looks awesome on all three cards.
I'm glad you used some of these papers, they look beautiful on your card, instead than on a drawer.
Way to go, teammie.
XO
Stay healthy and safe.

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! Your Cricut looks like a lot of fun, and you definitely know how to get the most out of it!
Hugs to you my friend.