Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #436 - What's New With You?

 

Well friends...we made it!
We said goodbye to 2020 - let's hope that 2021 has all the good things in store for us all!
Happy New Year!

Has been a while since our last challenge of 2020, so the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew want to know "What's New With You?"

That means we want to see something new on your project - did you get some new crafty stuff over the holidays? Do you have stuff in your stash you've never used, that is "technically" still new...

I broke open my "Hello Today" collection from Simple Stories and made a few resolution / reminder type projects.

I haven't put them on card bases as I thought might hang them on the bulletin board in my craft room / working from home office.

Here's what I made for the challenge:



Shite I used to make these cards:

  • Hello Today - design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Hello Today - bits and pieces (Simple Stories)
  • Hello Today - puffy stickers
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great cards, and will be an inspiratioon in your "office"

Lindsey said...

These are fantastic! I love how you combined the elements to make three fun - and dare I say, POSITIVE - messages!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous cards - love your style! Jo x

Max said...

I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. Cashkaro referral code