Saturday, June 27, 2020

SoSS #163 - W is for Water


Greetings and salutations snarky pals!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

Edna looks like she is in a spot of trouble with this challenge theme W is for Water.

My pal Stacey has a birthday coming up in July (the 13th like me!) and she is also an ocean lovin' lady, so I made this card for her...sadly we are both missin' the ocean a LOT this summer!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Ahoy There design paper (Carta Bella)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty lovin' and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

5 comments:

Helen said...

LOL!! LOVE the card Donna! Perfect sentiment for that shell!! LOL! Awesome! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, sad to be missing the ocean, at least I can still enjoy the water, too crowded to go to the beach.

JulieP said...

I'm ten minutes from the ocean and rarely go. Too danged hot down here. Love the papers and sentiment!

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabby make, Donna! Jo x

Lindsey said...

That's what I say about the ocean, too - shell yeah! - I totally empathize with your missing it this summer. Love the card, great mix of the patterned papers!